Thursday, December 13, 2007

13th December 2007






It has been a few days since my last blog and such a lot has happened. Monday was really great, spent the day at Sarah's flat on granny duty as you can see it was all go, go, go!




We took a walk to the surgery to get Alana registered, I carried Alana in the baby pouch which I am sure I enjoyed far more than she did. We seemed to cause issues at the surgery because Alana did not wait to be born at the hospital it seemed to confuse everyone and they were not sure how to get a NHS number. Problem was eventually resolved and home we went for some more quality cuddling time.




Tuesday we collected Toni and drove up to London ready to see Crowded House in concert. Got there early and went into Kensington for a very nice Thai meal. Great seats at the concert and Crowded House were really excellent. The only black spot on the entire evening was that they decided to close the M4 so our journey home took nearly 2 hours and we got to bed at 12.45. Only just in time for us to get up again at 5 so that Rob could run me to the airport.


Caught the 9am flight back to Newark and then picked up my super cool new car! It is an Acura MDX technical, basically a 4 X 4 with lots of really great gadgets, drove back to the office and then off home for a well deserved sleep.


Thursday - well I guess I get to see how my new car copes with the Snow, it started snowing at 9.30 and we are forecast to get 12" today. This is my new car in the car park at work and it is only 11am. More news to follow soon

No comments: